The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in the Greater Harrisburg area on their quest for a talented Sr. Systems Engineer. In this role you will plan, design, and manage the lifecycle of infrastructure. This includes on-premise infrastructure with multiple datacenters, and integration with cloud-based architectures.
What makes this an outstanding opportunity?!
- Career Advancement: Excellent learning environment with dozens of training programs!
- Strong, well established company with rapid growth!
- Strong Benefits that start day one!
- Requirements gathering, analysis, architecture, design, planning, deployment, and support of systems in multiple domains.
- Engineer, implement, document, and manage infrastructure DevOps solutions, technologies and services to support the enterprise infrastructure (Server, network, storage, cloud solutions).
- Merger and Acquisitions of systems infrastructure, active directory domain, and Office 365 environments.
- Strong hands-on experience with VMware required.
- 7+ years in IT, with 3+ years’ Infrastructure working with Cloud platforms, writing and defining IT Infrastructure standards and processes, and team/project lead experience required.
- Deep technical knowledge of system platforms (Windows, Active Directory, Azure, O365), middleware, networks, storage, disaster recovery and backup required.
- Cisco network, and Palo Alto or Checkpoint firewall administration preferred
Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, DevOps Engineer, VMware, Cloud Engineer, Azure
About DG: The Denzel Group specializes in working with critically talented IT professionals that enable organizations to effectively respond to changes in workforce demands. We are actively working on roles throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Tri-State regions. Please visit our web-site www.thedenzelgroup.com for a complete list of openings.