**NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in the Greater Philly Area on their quest for a talented Sr. .Net Core Developer. In this role you will provide technical leadership and vision to an agile development team to maintain and refine the architecture roadmap, refine the product backlog, and create, enhance, and maintain applications.
- Develop robust, fault tolerant software solutions, with a focus on ease of maintenance and extensibility.
- Integrate applications with other systems.
- Execute data migrations.
- Resolve issues escalated by the application support team.
- Author and review technical documentation regarding the design, configuration, creation, installation and maintenance of application components.
- Mentor team members.
- 6+ years’ developing and documenting the design of applications with .Net Core / C#, including troubleshooting and maintenance of applications in a Windows environment.
- Microservices experience / familiarity.
- Familiarity with AWS (such as S3 and Amazon EC2).
- Team leadership or mentorship experience.
- Regulated environment experience, such as FDA compliance, a plus.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tools.
- Integration experience using web services like REST or SOAP.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com
.Net Core, C#, developer, engineer, programmer, lead, AWS, web services, devops, EC2, amazon elastic compute cloud, S3.