The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in the Greater Philly Area on their quest for a talented Rev Cycle Systems Engineer. In this role you will serve as a technical lead in application support, build maintenance and modifications in a Cerner Soarian Financials environment.
- Resolve system issues.
- Build, using technical specifications.
- Identify issues, evaluate solutions and make recommendations for action regarding design, build, testing, etc.
- Create and maintain service catalog, price list catalog, service map files.
- Create custom reports.
- Develop and execute test scripts.
- Relevant BS degree.
- 4+ years’ Revenue cycle systems experience.
- Cerner Soarian Financials experience, including:
- Build and troubleshooting experience with Patient Access, Patient Financial Services and Document Management.
- Configuration knowledge of service and price catalog masters, reimbursement and payer contracts, payer/health plan master, contract master, operational hierarchy, receivables groups, fee schedule master files, billing periods, and GL master.
- Proven ability to evaluate, improve and implement systems.
- Rules building expertise, including claims rules (CRDT), and business rules (BRDT).
- Experience creating custom reports.
To apply please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org