The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in Baltimore on their quest for a talented Raw Materials QA Specialist. In this role you will execute raw materials review and release activities in a fast-paced GMP environment with an industry leader!
- Author, review, approve, and assist with the Harmonization of Material Specifications.
- Act as a QA approver for Quality Master Data for materials in ERP system.
- Perform receipt inspection and review of Material documentation submitted for QA disposition.
- Regarding Material Disposition and Specifications:
- Author, review and approve SOPs.
- Write deviations and provide support of CAPAs and Change Controls.
- BS or BA degree in Chemistry/Biology or related field.
- 5-10 years’ GMP experience, including 3+ years’ QA.
- Raw Materials experience including specifications, data, inspection, authoring SOPs, authoring deviations, as well as CAPA support.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com
raw material, specifications, disposition, SOP, CAPA, deviations, investigations, analyst, specialist, supervisor, lead.