The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in Baltimore on their quest for a talented Quality on the Floor, Analyst III. In this role, you will enact monitoring of Quality Control laboratories, review GMP records/data, and interact with Batch Review, Quality Control, and Quality Engineering.
- Conduct Analytical and Micro Labs in-process audits and walkthroughs.
- Quality on the Floor batch record review.
- Monitor key QC laboratory processes.
- Review logbooks, reports, data integrity, equipment audit trails, and GMP records.
- Author/revise SOPs.
- Initiate deviations and assist in area investigations.
- Implement solutions.
- BS or BA degree in Science or Engineering, required.
- 2-5 years of GMP experience; in a QA/QC role.
- Experience performing walkthrough audits of labs, authoring/revising SOPs, and assisting with deviation investigations.
KW: specialist, analyst, quality, on the floor, laboratory, SOPs, CAPA, deviations, investigations, GMP.