The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in Baltimore on their quest for a talented QA Investigations Specialist. In this role you be a client liaison, conduct investigations of non-conformances, perform risk assessments, trend evaluation and reporting, and develop and implement process improvements.
- Act as a liaison for clients, as well as other internal departments.
- Conduct Investigations and write non-conformances such as deviations, complaints, OOS, etc.
- Review process, product and equipment related validation and stability protocols and reports.
- Technical review of critical SOPs and processes.
- Drive/support process changes and new product introduction.
- BS degree in Science or Engineering.
- 6-11 years’ GMP experience.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience writing non-conformances such as deviations, investigations, OOS, complaints, etc.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com
QA, quality assurance, engineer specialist, analyst, liaison, investigations, deviations, oos, oot, complaints, technical writer, documentation.