The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in Baltimore on their quest for a talented Manufacturing Manager. In this role you will manage manufacturing staff, equipment, budgets, and develop standard operating procedures.
- Hire, evaluate, trains, develop and terminate staff.
- Develop and maintain budgets.
- Generate and review Batch Records, SOPs and Protocols.
- Oversee raw materials, staff training, suite cleaning and equipment operation.
- Support trouble-shooting and/or optimizing processes.
- Support Validation, Engineering and Facilities personnel in start-up, testing and operation of manufacturing process equipment.
- Support QA during audits and regulatory inspections.
- Provide on-call support during critical process operations.
- BS degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ GMP pharmaceutical experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience.
- Hands-on experience with the installation, operation, cleaning and maintenance of pharmaceutical GMP equipment.
GMP, manufacturing, equipment, cleaning, budget, SOP, Batch Record, Protocol.