The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in Rockville on their quest for a talented Manufacturing Equipment Mechanic. In this role will be performing installation, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of GMP Pharmaceutical production and facility equipment, in accordance with GMP requirements.
- Conduct troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of production machines and ancillary support equipment (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic).
- Prepare maintenance, quality, and other documents/reports per GMP standards, including deviations, CAPA, change controls, and SOP revisions.
- Support new/existing equipment validation tests and modification.
- 4+ years’ experience as a maintenance technician, including a wide variety of equipment.
- GMP manufacturing / biotech / pharma / industry experience in a maintenance capacity.
To apply please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
maintenance, equipment, troubleshoot, repair, GMP, pharma, mechanical, technician, mechanic.