The Denzel Group has been chosen by a growing company in Philadelphia, PA to recruit on a Systems Administrator position. This role involves server/application maintenance, and basic SQL database administration.
- Monitor systems performance and capacity, identifies, tests, and coordinates systems improvement/upgrades and verifies results.
- Analyze project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Work closely with HR and the Senior Engineer/DBA to maintain and develop solutions for Workday ERP.
- 5+ years in IT, with specific concentration on server-oriented responsibilities, including Windows Server 2012/2016.
- 2-5 years SQL Server administration, including Transact-SQL, Programming objects (Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, etc.), DB Security, basic SQL 2012/16.
- 3rd party monitoring tools and/or INTAPP, as well as Workday Cloud ERP.
- Preparing documentation and procedures.
- Project management skills.
SQL, DBA, database administration, Workday, Windows, server, Transact-SQL, Programming objects, Philadelphia