The Denzel Group is working with an industry leading company located in Delaware that is looking to add Statistical Programmers to their team.
Our client is a fast-growing company that offers an industry leading benefits package, a fast-paced exciting work environment and great overall compensation package.
In this role you will be processing clinical data for multiple phases of trials. You will also be tasked with leading initiatives, projects and teams.
- 4+ years of using SAS programs Base, Macro, GRAPH
- Pharmaceutical or CRO background preferred
- Fantastic SAS programing experience and skill set. Must show consistency and thoroughness in all work
- Demonstrated knowledge of CDISC standard and data management
- Ability to multitask, coordinate projects and adhere to time schedules
- BA/BS in health field, statistics, mathematics, computer science
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
biopharma, biopharmaceutical, SAS, SAS Programmer, SAS Engineer, data management, oncology, CRO