Chemistry Lab Supervisor
Philadelphia, PA, USA
*THIS ROLE IS ON-SITE IN PHILLY.
The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with an industry leader in Philadelphia on their quest for a talented Clinical Lab Supervisor. In this role you will supervise the functions of the department, including a team of 20+ phlebotomists, medical technicians and specimen processing technicians.
• Train and supervise a staff.
• Payroll, scheduling, budgeting, and inventory control.
• Ensure that lab procedures are approved, performed correctly and properly reported.
• Maintain efficient record systems.
• BS in Biological Science, or other field with a Life Science certification.
• 3+ years’ hands-on hematology/chemistry testing.
• Leadership experience in a clinical lab setting.
chemistry, clinical laboratory, supervisor, manager, cap, procedures, ascp