QA Materials Manager (GMP, Pharma)
Baltimore, MD, USA
The Denzel Group, an award-winning search firm, has been chosen to work with a Global Pharmaceutical leader on their quest for a talented QA Materials Manger. In this role, you will provide quality oversight to ensure GMP compliance of raw material sourcing, sampling and release for a pharma warehouse.
· Planning and organizing the release of materials for manufacturing and distribution
· ensure GMP compliance of incoming, in-process, and finished materials.
· Team leadership, including mentoring, coaching and supervision. performance reviews.
· Management of the Raw Material.
· Determine raw materials and API testing requirements.
· Create / Maintain documentation for Raw Materials Documentation.
· Management of Raw Materials Release.
· Review and approve disposition of materials manufacturing and packaging processes.
· support Client or Regulatory audits.
· oversee deviations, non-conformances, CAPAs, and change controls related to Document Control quality system.
· Drive continuous Improvement by identifying and implementing changes to ensure continued compliance.
· Relevant BS degree , at minimum.
· 8+ years’ QA experience in a GMP environment.
· strong staff management experience.
· Strong experience/knowledge of SAP system regarding inventory/materials management from sourcing to disposition.
· Strong cross functional team collaboration experience.
· Strong knowledge of 6S, lean practices and methods.
QA, quality, assurance, materials, gmp, sap, release, lean, 6s, raw material, capa, change control, continues improvement, manager.