The Denzel Group, an award-winning IT recruiting firm, is actively sourcing an IT Director, Infrastructure to join a very strong, global manufacturing company in OH. You will be responsible for all aspects of planning and managing corporate and plant IT Infrastructure. The position also incorporates all network and server operations.
- Evaluates, acquires, implements and maintains computer and communications hardware and software that supports the needs of the company.
- Maintains an effective working knowledge of the computer and communications industry.
- Selects products and services which merit evaluation and/or implementation, based on business and technical judgment, subject to resources available.
- Develops and monitors implementation plans and schedules.
- Reports evaluation and implementation results to senior management and other individuals as appropriate.
- Monitors existing systems and services for efficient operation
- Develops and reviews Corporate standards and guidelines for computers, communications equipment, networking services, and computer software.
- Trains department employees on computer and communications systems functions and operations as needed.
- Jointly with the CIO and IT Managers, sets standards and procedures for selecting and interviewing candidates for open positions within the department.